zondag 24 januari 2010

Aveda introduces eco-friendly hydration




News has reached my ears about an exclusive eco-friendly brand which distributes products for famous designers who care about the environment. The Aveda corporation has now introduced their new 'Fashion-Forward Hydration Station': eight hundred limited-edition reusable aluminum bottles of hydrants. Progressively successful or just weirdly out of the picture? Because let's be honest, the fashion industry is not known for its interest in the well-being of our eco-system. I myself must admit I sporadically neglect the consequences my brand new watch had on the environment. But hey! It seems to work! Participating designers are John Patrick, Jason Wu, Christian Siriano, Rodarte’s Kate and Laura Mulleavy, and CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund 2009 award winner Sophie Théallet. Is this the beginning of a new eco-friendly era in our beloved fashion world? Let's wait and see...

1 opmerking:

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!