zaterdag 24 april 2010

The About series : about Yohji Yamamoto




Hi guys! I know it's been a while (shame on me), but here I am again, ready to drown you in new fashion facts and visions...

From now on there will be frequent posts on facts you probably didn't know about designers yet. This week's post is about Yohji Yamamoto, world famous designer famed for his abstract silhouettes, flats and devotion to black.

When asking Mr. Yamamoto if he finds designing difficult, he answers positive. "I can keep designing just because of its difficulty", he sais. "All the difficulty lies in discovering a new way to explore beauty." And to a question looking for his philosophy, he replies 'Oh, come on!"

Hmm.. I'm disappointed by the designer himself, but of course his creations remain history-worthy!

See you soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!