donderdag 18 maart 2010

Jen's after-party perfection




Jennifer Aniston makes a quick clothing change and heads back out on the town to The Bounty Hunter after-party held at New York City hotspot Tao on Tuesday (March 16).
At the premiere, the 41-year-old actress admitted what she often has trouble with while driving. “I would say stop signs. Stoplights,” Jen said. “Let’s face it. I’m not a very good driver.” She adds, “As my friends breathe a sigh of relief and go, ‘Finally she admits it!’ ”
As for Gerard’s car accidents, he told USA Today, “I’m the wrong person to answer that. I’ve had a few. When I was a drunken law student or when I was traveling the world, I was a little crazy. Mostly stupid stuff.” Did he ever spend the night in jail? “No. Yeah. No. I’ll keep you guessing on that.”
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/17/jennifer-aniston-after-party-perfection/#ixzz0iYmkcpYF

main source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/17/jennifer-aniston-after-party-perfection/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!