zondag 14 maart 2010

LV fall 2010








I don't know about you, but I was a little disappointed. Hard to imagine, coming from the world's biggest Vuitton-follower, but I think it was a little bit boring in comparison to the other outrageous things he's already presented. I picked out the most beautiful things, but feel free to go and see the other pieces as well (cf. Style.com) although it isn't really worth the time. Marc went back to display-bags and wide-bosom-longskirts. But what I did notice were the lovely shoes coming with the package: classy and beautiful. Jacobs reintroduced models like Laetitia Casta, Bar Refaeli, Catherine McNeil, Karolina Kurkova, and finally Elle Macpherson because of their figure, obviously. Focussing on the breasts and the wide bottom, he couldn't have chosen any better. But is the whole concept of the show suitable for modern fashion ideals? Let's make that a poll!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!