zaterdag 20 februari 2010

Back from Rome


Hi guys!

My plane from Rome landed yesterdaynight and I'm sitting behind my screen full of inspiration I picked up there! Where shall I begin? Ah yes! I visited Rome two years ago but I never REALLY got to see the Spanish Square-neighbourhood. But now! There was Dior, Burberry, Lanvin, Armani, LV, Prada, ... Name anything, it was there! Walking in those streets I felt so alive and honoured to be between such beauty. Enthousiasm must have beemed off of me, according to the reactions of my companions ^^ An impression :








Now, what did I buy? A new lava-stone ring, typical Italian nerdy-like sunglasses and a black-white carré Bershka summer vest. I will be back to start off writing again; think I'll start with Kors or something...

C U soon ! Glenn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!