vrijdag 26 februari 2010

OMD&G !!


OMD&G! The D&G fall show has arrived! Can you feel my hands shaking as I write this? And with reason! Another wonderful D&G collection with its snowflake-themed beauty hauled the spectators to the front of their chairs yesterday. I especially like the bordeaux pieces, they look really charming, almost cosy warm. BUT, believe it or not, there are critics! They think the snowflake-thing is only suitable for winter collections... Well dear critics, let me tell you fall IS winter collection! Can't believe those people giving negative comments when they don't even know such obvious facts. Now! I'm going to stop chatting and leave you nothing more than furry beauty... Have fun! xoxo Glenn





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!