zaterdag 27 februari 2010

Coco avant Chanel





Un des meilleurs films jamais présentés, Coco avant Chanel nous raconte l'histoire de la vie de Gabrielle Chanel, avant qu'elle commence a créer des collections. For those of you who who have no clou what I just rambled, I said: As one of the best movies ever presented, Coco avant Chanel tells the story of Gabrielle Chanel's life before she began designing clothing lines. Yeah folks, that's one of the advantages of living in Europe, all those different languages on such a small scale. But where was I. Ah yes, I had seen the movie as it came out a couple of months ago, but I finally added it to my collection at home. It is marvellous and compelling, I'd say it is a very romantic and characteristic film that shows the history of one of the most famous and beloved Fashion persons there will ever be. I have a huge admiration for this elegant lady who wrote an incredibly important chapter in the book of fashion...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I appreciate you lovely comment! Thanks for your interest in the blog!